Robert Rothschild's Trio of Cheese Balls
A trio of delicious cheese balls using our favorite preserves. The flavor combinations are endless with sweet and savory add-ins and a variety of nut toppings.
- 6 (8 oz.) pkgs. Cheese cream, softened
- 1/2 cup each Robert Rothschild Farm Hot Pepper Peach Spread
- 1/2 cup each Robert Rothschild Farm Apple Cinnamon Spread
- 1/2 cup each Robert Rothschild Farm Red Pepper Spread
- Assorted crackers, for serving
- OPTIONAL SWEET ADDITIONS
- Shredded Coconut, Dark chocolate chips, Mini chocolate chips, White chocolate chips, Sprinkles
- OPTIONAL SAVORY ADDITIONS
- Crumbled bacon, Finely chopped Chives, Finely chopped Green Onion, Shredded Mozzarella or Harvarti cheese
- OPTIONAL NUT TOPPINGS
- Finely chopped Almonds, Pecans, Pistachios, Walnuts
- Place 2 blocks of softened cream cheese into three separate bowls.
- Add 1/2 cup Hot Pepper Peach Preserves to the first bowl, 1/2 cup Raspberry Amaretto Preserves to the second bowl, and 1/2 cup Red Pepper Jelly to the third bowl.
- Stir each bowl until ingredients are well combined.
- Once combined stir in preferred sweet or savory additions, form into three separate balls and roll in the nut toppings of your choice.
- Individually wrap cheese balls in plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for about one hour.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve (can be made up to 48 hours ahead).
- To serve place cheese balls on a platter or serving board with assorted crackers and toasted baguettes.