- 2 Cups Arborio Rice
- 6 Cups Chicken Stock, Unsalted
- 2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1 Black Truffle
- Heat the stock in a separate pot. It must be hot when added to the risotto.
- Heat a large pan and add the rice. Toast the rice for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the stock in ½ cup intervals. You will add stock more quickly in the first 10 minutes. Do not allow the pan to run dry and stir frequently to prevent sticking.
- Add in the salt after 15 minutes of cooking.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until the rice is cooked al dente. Approximately 20-25 minutes. Remove from the heat when cooked.
- Add in the butter and parmesan. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Using a microplane grater, grate some of your truffle into the risotto. Mix well.
- Top with thin slices of truffle. Serve immediately.