- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Corn Relish
- 1 (15-ounce) can sweet corn, creamed style
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 box Stonewall Kitchen Cornbread Mix
- Stonewall Kitchen Red Pepper Jelly for topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix sour cream with melted butter in a large bowl.
- Drain jar of Spicy Corn Relish through a fine sieve, just enough to remove any liquid, and add to bowl.
- Stir in can of creamed corn, eggs and salt. Add cornbread mix and mix until combined.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes (some ovens may vary), cool slightly and top with red pepper jelly if desired.